Monday, January 14, 2013

Six Inspirational Jewelry Tutorials


Learn how to make your own jewelry!
In no particular order ... drum roll please...:

Ombre Necklace Tutorial





Frayed Ribbon Necklace
























http://shinylittlethings.blogspot.com/2010/01/frayed-ribbon-necklace.html





Delightful Bangle 


















Book Page Necklace
























Quick Beauties























Vintage Valentine Necklace









I hope you enjoyed these free tutorials!!!!

My thanks to each and every artist that took the time to share their creativity and talent!

Personally, I enjoyed making each and every one of them!!!!!!!!!








2 comments:

  1. hi, i just wanted to say that you make really beautiful inspirational jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty much in love with the book page necklace. It is really beautiful. And I haven’t seen such necklace before. Oh! I will definitely going to give it a try.
    GoghJewelryDesign.com

    ReplyDelete