Thursday, December 27, 2012

In Honor Of...



There isn't proper verbage when a loved one passes.The pain is immense.I believe every individual experiences pain and death in a different way.The only truth is descriptors of pain:  it is ugly, intense, overwhelming.  In my opinion, when a parent loses a child, this is the worst type of pain.I have composed a list of songs, in the light of the recent tragedy in Connecticut.  My heart bleeds for every person that has lost a loved one.  It is my hope that you can "feel" one of the songs and somehow relate toyour specific pain and believe that your healing process will somehow begin.



Charllote And Jonathan 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smapURUby58

Billy Joel - Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)

Libera - Lullabye (Goodnight my Angel)

Ryan Dan - Tears of an Angel 

Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge over troubled water

Sarah McLaughlin - In the arms of an angel  

Sarah McLaughlin - I Will Remember You 

Avril Lavigne  - Keep Holding On 


Gordon True - Heaven Got Another Angel 

Linda Ronstadt - Goodbye my friend

Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day

Cindy Marro - Heaven Sent

Kathy Troccoli - Goodbye For Now

Amazing Grace

Mariah Carey - I’ll be there

Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven

Alexis Price - You can Let Go Now Daddy

LeeAnn Womack - I Hope you Dance  

The Band Perry - If I Die Young

Josh Groban  - On Eagle's Wings

Josh Groban - You raise me up

Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodbye

Bring Him Home:
Valjean Quartet -  Les Mis√©rables in concert
Colm Wilkinson - Les Miserables 1987
Jamie Pugh - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009

Lea Salonga - On My Own Les Misérables [720p]

I Dreamed A Dream:
Lea Salonga - Les Miserables

Andre Rieu Kimmy Skota - Ave Maria

Please Don't Go

Let There Be Peace On Earth:
Choirboys 
BEST group

Lea Salonga - Fantine's Death (Les Mis 25)

Memory - Barbra Streisand

Andrea Bocelli&Laura Pausini Dare To Live

Sarah Brightman Don't Cry For Me Argentina

Prayer of St. Francis, Make Me A Channel of Your Peace sung by Angelina 

The Prayer:
Celine Dion & Josh Groban Live (HD 720p)

How great Thou art

Liam McNally - Danny Boy




Unsure if the following songlist would be appropriate above...
THE ROSE by Bette Midler
CHILD OF MINE by Carole King
  BEAITIFUL by Christina Aguilera

RETURN TO INNOCENCE - Enigma
A DAT WITHOUT RAIN - Enya
SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW/WHAT A WONERFUL WORLD - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
DANCE WITH MY FATHER - Luther Vandross
I'M YOUR ANGEL - R. Kelly with Celine Dion
ANGEL - Sarah McLachlan 
BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME - Celine Dion
HALLELUJA - Jeff Buckley
AS I LAY ME DOWN - Sophie B. Hawkins
YOU ARE THE SUNSHINE OF MY LIFE - Stevie Wonder
THE DAY YOU WENT AWAY - Wendy Matthews
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU - Whitney Houston
CAN’T CRY HARD ENOUGH- Williams Brothers
WIND BENEATH MY WINGS - Bette Midler
YOU’LL NEVER WALK ALONE- Gerry and the Pacemakers
SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW - Judy Garland
MY HEART WILL GO ON - Celine Dion 
 THE PRAYER Charlotte Church 

-dedicated to my mom and Aunt Rita (I love you)
-dedicated to each parent that lost a child in Connecticut









No comments:

Post a Comment